Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Work Tunes

It is cold and there are no free vacation days coming my way anytime soon. The holiday weight has been gained; resolutions have been made and broken and made again. Today is the first day returning to the office and traffic down Michigan Avenue was back to being slow. While all of this would usually give me a major case of the winter Mondays, I have Fleet Foxes to turn to. Their self-titled album was one of my favorites of 2008 and seeing them live at Pitchfork only made my ears ache for them more. This morning's jam, is Fleet Foxes' White Winter Hymnal complete with a fantastic mixed-media video. And if you really want to treat yourself to gorgeous sounds, check out First Aid Kit's tribute to Fleet Foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for submitting.